A trip down to the Mesa Arizona Temple to do a mini session for Koltin's 8year pics. I thought this would be perfect for his baptism. It was so much fun.Thanks Koltin and Happy 8th Birthday!!
These are some of his favorite. He couldn't wait to do these ones.
The picture below was used for the invitation.
Baseball days......
I couldn't wait to take pictures of KO in his uniform. He complained until we got out there. Then it was take one of me pitching and batting and running the bases.
Thanks KO I had so much fun doing these=)


The A Family..........
My friend asked if I could do some pics of the kids. So we loaded up in their car and headed out. I had so much fun with you guys...the ladder, driving thru the cornfields, jumping irrigation ditches and running out of gas on main street. LOL Thank you guys!!!